July 28, 2018

HOW DO YOU EAT BIG MEAT SERVED AT WEDDINGS

At home right now but thinking about something funny that happened at this wedding. I was served a plate of fried rice, jollof rice, moimoi and a big piece of sumptuous looking cow meat. I ate my rice and moimoi but didn't know to eat my meat. I didn't want to use my hands to tear it apart as:

1. I couldn't afford to soil my makeup.
2. I didn't see any serviette on the table. 
3. I had no wipe to clean my hands afterwards.

So I stared at my meat while it was gloating that I couldn't eat it. (You never jam... Na me and you today, I said to myself.) I looked at hubby and he was eating his last bit of meat. I just whispered to him to help 'dice' my meat. His teeth is actually sharper than mine lolz. DH turned my big piece of meat to asun, and I ate the whole damn thing while sipping my drink.

PS: Nigerian caterers please cut the meat you served at weddings in small bits if you know you won't provide table knives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How faith works? From pending abortion at 6 weeks to 7month baby bump...

Gazing lovingly at the mental X-ray of this beautiful baby bump; I remember I was told, when he was 6weeks old, that I had an empty sack and...