November 16, 2019

How faith works? From pending abortion at 6 weeks to 7month baby bump...

Gazing lovingly at the mental X-ray of this beautiful baby bump; I remember I was told, when he was 6weeks old, that I had an empty sack and an impending abortion. That was the radiographer's report. 🌹💖🌹
.
.
The doctor told me to do an evacuation immediately to avoid infection. I refused to believe the report but trusted in the God that made me pregnant. The doctor was marvelled by my faith. 💖🌹💖
.
.
7 months later, this beautiful baby bump. 
@mcbustamouth on his knees was epic for me, because the boy too dey do shakara. #babyboyforlife #sweetboysassociation 💋💋💋
.
.
#throwback #7monthspregnant #daddyslookalike #Iworkbyfaith #notbysight #Godansweredme 🙏🙏🙏
.
.
#frediliadiaries #diaryofanakedmind 🗯🎙🖨👀 #frediliaogbonna #personaldiaries #dreamlifewithfredilia #myjournal #mystoryonig 📒📝🇳🇬#bloggerlife #bloggersofinstagram #writer #blogchic #nigerianwedding #pregnancyphotoshoot #babybump #couplegoals #familyphotography #familygoals #mumoftwo #lagosmums #workingmum #daddylife #husbandandwife

No comments:

Post a Comment

How faith works? From pending abortion at 6 weeks to 7month baby bump...

Gazing lovingly at the mental X-ray of this beautiful baby bump; I remember I was told, when he was 6weeks old, that I had an empty sack and...